I moved to Brookline, Massachusetts, with my family in 1996. In 2005, after doing a presentation and walking tour for the Brookline Historical Society, I was invited to join the Society’s board. In 2009, I became president. I have engaged in a wide variety of Brookline-related research, writing, presentations, walking tours, and other activities over the years.
This page provides links to many of those activities. Many more resources are available on the website of the Brookline Historical Society.
- Brookline History Blogs
- Neighborhood Histories
- Buildings & Infrastructure
- Brookline Buildings
- Cast Iron Sprinkler Alarms: An Industrial Archaeology Collection
- Brookline Survey Stones:
- Recorded Presentations
- The 1918-19 Flu Pandemic in Brookline (Brookline Interactive Group interview, 2020)
- Ghosts & Shadows of Automobile Row in Boston & Brookline (WBUR, 2019)
- Florida Ruffin Ridley & Her Family Legacy (Brookline Strong, 2020)
- 300 Years of Brookline Government (League of Women Voters, 2021)